We work with
At German Auto Werke, our passion for cars is second only to our passion for customer satisfaction.
German Auto Werke was founded by Rod Berkelmans is now owned and operated by Mathew Ross. With his more than 20 years of experience as a mechanic for European cars, you can trust Mat with your treasured Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Volkswagen, or BMW.
Being one of the top mechanics in Melbourne, Mat is incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about European vehicles. German Auto Werke regularly invest in training and new equipment so that it can continue to provide professional car services for years to come.
you can count on
With more than 20 years of experience as a mechanic for European cars, you can trust Mat with your treasured Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Volkswagen, or BMW.
German Auto Werke also offers a wide array of other services, including:
- Logbook Servicing for new and antique models
- Servicing and tuning for older models
- Brake and ABS system repairs
- DSG, CVT and Automatic Transmission Servicing for modern European cars as well as antique models
- Timing belt and timing chain repairs
- Diagnostics and repairs for antique models
- Suspension repairs and modifications
- Distributor repairs and replacements for older models
- Carburettor rebuilds for older models
German Auto werke apart
German Auto Werke is your one-stop-shop for high quality car services in Melbourne.
The company’s connections with original parts manufacturers have helped keep costs low for the customers, whether they need basic repairs or a full restoration.
You won’t have to question if your vehicle is in safe hands.
They are committed to providing exceptional customer service that keeps customers informed and satisfied throughout the entire process. Contact German Auto Werke for Professional Car Servicing in Melbourne.
If you need a European car mechanic in Melbourne, German Auto Werke in Box Hill South is the place to come.
Whether you have a Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Volkswagen, or BMW, we’ve got you covered.